Colorado – Power to Parents!
Parental rights are fundamental and supreme. Parents, you hold the power to direct the upbringing and education of your children. At Power to the Parents, you will be equipped and mobilized with the laws and precedents supporting your rights from home to the classroom and learn tactical how-tos in exercising those rights.
Our emcee for the afternoon is Jimmy Sengenberger, Host of The Jimmy Sengenberger Show on 710 KNUS and Denver Gazette Columnist.
Speakers and Topics include:
– Introduction to BEST – Amy Carney, BEST Deputy Director
– A Millennial Moms Story – Parent Pushback on Woke in Schools – Christine Yeargin, on social media: @christineyeargin.
– Parental Rights: The Legal View – Nikki Neily, President, Parents Defending Education.
– Parent Panel: Fighting Back Against School Overreach
Moderated by Lori Gimelshteyn, Executive Director of Colorado Parents Advocacy Network , with parents Erin and Jonathan Lee as well as Brecken and BJ Jones.
– Parental Rights Expert Panel: Critical Advice for Parents
Moderated by Tamra Farah, Senior Advisor to FreedomWorks Parents Know Best. With Nicole Hunt Esq., spokesperson for Focus on the Family, Jen Gibbons, founder of Heritage Heights Academy, Alex Campana, America First Policy Institute, and Pam Benigno, Director of the Education Policy Center at the Independence Institute.